Transferring with Associate in Science Degree (A.A.S.)
The Associate in Science (A.A.S.) degree is the two-year career education degree offered by Mississippi Community/Junior Colleges to prepare you for direct entry into the workforce. If you choose to continue your education beyond the A.A.S. degree, some programs offer transfer options into a bachelor’s degree program. You can find more detail on these options in the Articulation Agreement.

It is important to remember that if you are planning to immediately pursue a bachelor’s degree after completing an associate degree, an Associate in Arts Degree will provide you with the best option for transfer. See your academic advisor to discuss your options.