Veteran Enrollment Certification
 Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB, Chapter 30) Procedural Overview
 For veterans on active duty prior to 9/11/2001.
 Veterans should contact the VA representative at their campus, who will certify enrollment.
 Enrollment certification forms need to be completed and signed prior to each semester.
 Benefit is a monthly stipend that is sent directly to the veteran.
 How the funds are used is therefore at the veteran’s discretion (pay tuition, pay for living expenses, etc.).
 The veteran has the option of transferring all of his/her benefit to a dependent (child/spouse).
 Forms can be found on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.